Thursday, May 9, 2013

35 weeks!

Today is: May 9th, 2013

How far along: 35 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain: 0.2 since last visit, 26.6 for the pregnancy. About 4lbs under total gain from this point with T. While I passed my 25lb goal Im still hoping to stay under how much I gained with him

Baby is the size of: A COCONUT approximately 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 lb. My belly is measuring 3wks ahead so he's probably at the upper end of those numbers. Dr P told me he expects him to be bigger than T was AND I had to get a steroid shot for poison ivy that can make him gain .5-1 more additional pound.

Baby is a: A BOY!

Maternity clothing: definitely

Sleep: has been terrible this week due to the poison ivy (which I have been exposed to countless times before but NEVER gotten a rash from until now) I have taken a nap with Truitt every afternoon this week though

Movement: Lots! Loving it.

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings? Donuts, chocolate, soda

Symptoms:
- Fatigue.
- Pubic Symphysis pain

How this pregnancy is different than the first:
-Measuring 38w when I'm 35 (t was measuring 37)
-not feeling prepared.... I still need to organize his room, wash his clothes and get everything together

The best moment(s) since last post:
-Baby shower! (I'll try to post about it whenever I can get to the computer)
-Hitting one month til baby on the countdown

I'm looking forward to:
-Finishing his room
-Washing baby clothes



1 comment:

  1. wow so close! baby #2 almost here Samantha :) you must be so excited, how is T?

    ReplyDelete