Tuesday, March 26, 2013

29 weeks!

Today is: March 26th, 2013

How far along: 29 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: 1.0 since last visit, 16.0 for the pregnancy!

Baby is the size of: An ACORN SQUASH, approximately 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb.

Baby is a: A BOY! 

Maternity clothing: Of course

Sleep:  It is getting difficult to get and stay comfortable.  Rolling side to side is also now accompanied with some sharp pubic symphysis pain

Movement: Truitt and E finally felt him! His movements are getting quite dramatic and bounce my belly

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings? GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Fruit, Soda, SnowCones

Symptoms:
- Fatigue. It has found me again
- Sore boobs They just won't let up- maybe that's from a 2 year old always climbing on them?
-Colostrum- I was worried it hadn't showed up yet but it's here now

 How this pregnancy is different than the first:
-Acid Relfux, or lack there of (knock on wood).  With T I was needing Zantac daily.  These days I just need some Tums here and there and rarely will take a Zantac.  Is B going to be a baldy???
-Showing While I have an obvious belly I think it's smaller than it was at this point with Truitt.  Not by a ton but I think I'm carrying B higher which is surprising

 The best moment(s) since last post:
-Lots of movement
-Ultrasound today! It was just a quick check on the placenta with no pictures or measurements but it has moved enough to no longer require pelvic rest
-T and E feeling B move
-I became an Aunt again! My sister had her second little boy on Friday
-OFFICIALLY 3rd trimester

I'm looking forward to:
-Working on the nursery
-Baby shower planing
-Getting ready for my baby boy!



3 comments:

  1. Sam! You look gorgeous! I'm so glad that you posted and that things are going well with Bennett. Truitt is going to be an amazing big brother. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not get over how amazing you look!!

    ReplyDelete