Tuesday, March 5, 2013

26 weeks!

Today is: March 5th, 2013

How far along: 26 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: 15.2 pounds for the pregnancy, up 6.2 from 3 weeks ago-OUCH!

Baby is the size of: A HEAD OF LETTUCE, approximately 14 inches long and according to thebump 1.5-2.2lbs! We had a quick scan today but didn't get any measurements

Baby is a: A BOY! 

Maternity clothing: Most definitely. A few non-maternity shirts and pj pants but that's about it

Sleep:  It has actually been pretty good lately.  I'm up 2-4times to pee but have been able to fall back asleep. I did have a nasty cold last week and took Tylenol PM two nigths

Movement: Yes! They're getting stronger.  It's still not as constant as it was with T but I feel him when I'm sitting or laying and occasionally when I'm standing

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings? Anything. I have gotten to the hungry all the time stage. Aversions? Nothing really

Symptoms:
- Achy. I'm now starting to feel heavy and pregnant
- Sore boobs
-Pubic Symphysis pain- it's just beginning.  The chiropractor has helped a lot but I still feel it when I'm moving in bed

 How this pregnancy is different than the first:
-No colostrum.  With Truitt I was already leaking.  Nothing is happening yet

 The best moment(s) of this past week:
-Lots of movement
-Ultrasound today! I had some spotting two weeks ago and had an ultrasound then to check.  At that point I had placenta previa.  Today we rechecked and it's still low lying but no longer previa!
-Truitt has been SO sweet hugging and rubbing my belly!

I'm looking forward to:
-Working on the nursery
-Baby shower planing
-E finally feeling him!

1 comment:

  1. Well don't you look cute! I'm so glad to see a post from you. I know it's been awhile since I've posted something also, but I love reading about baby #2!

    ReplyDelete