Friday, September 14, 2012

Another failure

I had an ultrasound Monday and had 3 follicles at about 10. I went back today, cd17, and once again they have shrunk! The biggest they could find as only 7?!?!? So now we wait for cd35 to start provera and then next cycle will be 150mg clomid, Femara (don't know the dosing yet) and a trigger shot. If it looks good we will probably do a doubleIUI although it will run us about $700. This also means that T has to wean because Femara has not been shown to be safe with breastfeeding. We are down to a bed time and about every other night in the bath but I'll slowly start trying to stop night time... I think that's what kills me the most!