Tuesday, December 18, 2012

15 weeks!

Today is: December 18th, 2012

How far along: 15 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: Up 3.6lbs from four weeks ago (yikes!) so up 1.0 for the pregnancy.  I was expecting it since we were out of town this weekend and ate a lot of yummy, fattening things.

Baby is the size of: A NAVEL ORANGE, approximately 4 inches long 2.5 ounces!

Baby is a: Most likely a boy.  At the NT scan the peri didn't give a guess but the tech thinks boy! Timing also points to boy! We will most likely do an elective scan around 18 weeks to find out.
Maternity clothing: YUP! Or sweat/pajamas pants.

Sleep: Much better than last month.  I typically wake 1-2x to pee.  Truitt is protesting bedtime though so it takes a good hour to get him to sleep and is absolutely exhausting.

Movement: I am almost certain I have felt a few flutters but it's still so early so I'm not 100%

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings? Hotwings, pickled okra, fruit, chocolate and Coke and Pepsi. Aversions? Nothing really

Symptoms:
- Heartburn. Tums aren't cutting it any more and now I've graduated to Zantac
 - Sleepiness.  But definitely much better than before.  I haven't napped in over a week ;)
-Acne

 How this pregnancy is different than the first:
-Heartburn.  While I had it with T I don't think it was this bad this soon

 The best moment(s) of this past week:
-Hearing baby's heartbeat on the doppler at my appointment.  160!

I'm looking forward to:
- Hopefully getting the ok to quit taking progesterone
-Getting more of a baby bump
-Feeling baby move regularly
-Finding out BOY or GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. i'm thinking girl for you.. i dunno why? mama's instinct is usually right though :) i'm happy to hear things have been goin well. hope T does better with getting to sleep, gotta love strong-willed and active toddlers!

    ReplyDelete