How far along: 11 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: Up 0.4lbs from four weeks ago so down 2.6 for the pregnancy.
Baby is the size of: A BRUSSLES SPROUT, approximately an inch and a half long and 1/4 of an ounce!
Baby is a: Most likely a boy. I have always thought I'd have two boys OR two girls and since we have Truitt I think it's going to be a little brother. Also, looking at timing things are looking pretty in favor for BLUE! We will find out after the first of the year.
Maternity clothing: I did wear a pair of jeans the other day because they were a better style than my regular clothes but they were way too big. My regular pants are uncomfortable especially by the end of the day. They get unbuttoned when I'm sitting :)
Sleep: Not too good. Up 2-3 times to pee and it takes forever to fall asleep. Also a time or two a week I have been waking up about two hours after I go to bed and barely make it to the bathroom before throwing up. I have been taking a nap with T most afternoons.
Movement: Baby is moving but it will be a while before I can feel it.
Cravings/Aversions: Cravings? Anything Pumpkin but I think that's just because of the time of year. Aversions? Anything I've thrown up- so tacos, Texas Roadhouse, bbq, the list goes on ;)
- Queasy and vomiting. In the afternoons and evenings my tummy is quite fluffy feeling
- Heartburn. Tums are already becoming almost a daily occurrence
-Nipple tenderness- T still nurses at bedtime... YOWTCH!
How this pregnancy is different than the first:
- Throwing Up. In the past 11 weeks I've gotten sick more times than I did the entire pregnancy with T. My OB kept me on Metformin (most do for PCOS moms because it reduces miscarriage rates if taken through the first trimester) and I really think it's contributing to the getting sick. Today he told me to start weaning off of it!
-Weight gain. With T I had started gaining by this point and was in maternity pants
The best moment(s) of this past week:
-Hearing baby's heartbeat on the doppler at my appointment. I have a medical grade doppler at home but haven't been able to find baby but the dr did. It's pretty far off to the side.
- Finding out my progesterone has started increasing. First check is was 16.3 then dropped to 10. 7 and is now finally back up to 16.6. It's still not high enough but thankfully it's going in the right way!
-We took our announcement pictures!
I'm looking forward to:
- Our NT scan! We go a week from today, on the 27th and will be announcing afterwards as long as all is well
-Getting over this awful cold I have!