Saturday, July 28, 2012

Surge or no surge?

I was hoping to do opks at 10am and 10pm this cycle. Unfortunately that's not very possible while being on vacation. The night of cd16 and then again cd18 the test line was almost as dark as the control but not quite- does that mean I did ovulate and just didn't time POAS right? I really wish they would have at least done bloodwork this month so I'd have some better idea. I've noticed NO fertile cm and I feel really "full" but that could just be from yesterday's workout.

So I guess I'm just going to assume I'm I'm the 2ww and test around cd30...

2 comments:

  1. I know it's so hard not to over analyze, but from those OPKs I'd say you probably didn't ovulate. Those are what my OPKs looked like on my cycle with just clomid, where I DIDN'T ovulate. I thought I did, though, because my OPK test lines were so dark (but not ever quite as dark or darker than the control lines).

    Maybe you're like me... I always had really high LH, so I would get positive or almost positive OPKs all the time even though I wasn't ovulating. It's fairly common with PCOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those were positives and that this cycle ends with a BFP! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete