Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No way!!!

Truitt has a Very specific "poop stance" so I have tried to catch it before and get him to sit on the potty. I'm not pushing going in the potty because he's still so young but id like him to associate going potty with his potty chair and realize it isn't just a funny looking seat. In the past I haven't been able to get the diaper off fast enough but this morning I shucked the diaper off and it was still clean. I told him to go potty and sat him down and made the straining/grunting noises... AND THEN HE DID TOO AND HE POOPED IN THE POTTY!!!! We were in the living room so when I went to dump the poo in the toilet he wanted to sit on the toilet and then he happily flushed his stinkies away!!!

You can bet I took pictures but the are not Internet appropriate ;)

So proud of my little fella- even of it was a fluke!!! And now I have one less diaper to soak ;)

3 comments:

  1. Good for Truitt! Keep at it... that will make potty training so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That is awesome! Go buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Ethan has pooped on the potty once, but like with Truitt, it was a fluke. HOWEVER, yesterday, while we were at the hospital with Jarrod, Ethan started grunting, and he said, "Pooooooop" LOL! I said, "Did you poop?" and he said, "Yeah, poop." That's a huge sign when they tell you! Noting it for next time. :)

    ReplyDelete