Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CD1

Woohoo! This cycle was "only" 43 days.

So after getting my outrageous dr bill from last cycle I decided that I was going to try to talk Dr P out of doing ultrasound monitoring this cycle. Since we aren't doing a trigger or IUI there isn't really a need for it in my opinion. I called the office today to let them know I had started- and they're out until the 23rd! Cd12 is the 21st and then we will be out of town the 22nd-25th so I think between Dr P's vacation and ours we are going to have to skip the US this month anyway! I am going to do OPKs and I will call on the 23rd to see if and when I need to come in for bloodwork. The only tricky thing is we will be at my dad's during "love week" and that'll be interesting with T in our room- especially because their guest bed is only a full sized mattress!

I have quite a few friends that are TTC and two of them were on the same cycle timing as me a few months ago. They have had 4 periods where as I have only had 2 but we are all back on the same track now so hopefully this will be our month. I would love a spring baby! Oh IF- not only do you make it harder to conceive but you also take away half the months out of the year!

The plan is I am currently on 1000mg Metformin and a prenatal vitamin. I will begin clomid 100mg on cd5-9. I'll start opks in cd12 and we will go from there. Also planning on continuing with preseed and SoftCups this month....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck witht he baby making this cycle! Wow... that will be interesting at your Dad's house... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! That'll be interesting, but it would make for a good story one da if this is your cycle :) I love reading your updates, praying for yor spring baby!

    ReplyDelete