Friday, June 8, 2012

Better than I thought

Well something did happen- just not enough! I have one dominant follicle on my left that's at 12mm. Ideally we want it close to 20. He wants me back in on Monday for another ultrasound and we will go from there.

I asked if there was any alternative to Provera so that I don't have to wait to be late, wait through 10 days of pills and then wait for my period to start but he said unfortunately there isn't...

I also asked if I should be on Metformin since I do have PCOS even though I don't show insulin resistance and he said he may consider it next cycle if this doesn't work.

So now it's just wait and see. Happy thoughts of growing to little follicle in the left!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Grow follie, grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up. That was how T was conceived. :-) Let's go follicle, let's go! -clap clap- Let's go follicle, let's go! -clap clap-

    ReplyDelete