Thursday, May 17, 2012

CD34

And (another) negative hpt. I really didn't have any hope this cycle because I'm certain I didn't ovulate. Anyway, the PLAN- start provera tonight and take for 10 days, wait on cd1 to come 3-10 days later, 50mg Clomid CD5-9, ultrasound follicle check CD12. Same exact as the cycle when we conceived T! I asked if we could bump to 100mg since we O'd 10 days late with the 50 but they said no. I also asked if we could skip the ultrasound and just do opk's since we haven't met our deductible and the US will essentially be out of pocket but he wants to do it this cycle to check for cysts and such and then maybe next time we can skip it. Fingers crossed but I feel like we were so lucky by conceiving T on our first clomid cycle that there's no way it'll happen again!I need to stop thinking like that!

So I got off track of weight watchers back in November and slowly gained back 12 of the 20lbs I had lost. When we started talking IF meds again I got back on and last week I lost 3.8lbs! This week I have not been eating like I should and I'm praying for not a gain but I think I've messed that up! I am currently 10lbs under what I was wen we conceived T.

I also started a Baby boot camp work out class this week. I bought a 1/2 priced voucher for it at the end of march but like most things, I kept putting it off. Well I finally went Monday (and yesterday) and I'm loving it! It's a 1.2 mile trail around a lake and we start off walking/jogging/running while pushing our babes in their strollers. Every so often (I think 4-5 times) we stop in an open area of the trail and do exercises. Lunges to pushups to resistance bands to abs. When I woke up Tuesday I thought I was going to cry with how sore I was but it worked out throughout the day and then today in only a little tender in my chest and shoulders. I've NEVER been one to workout but I really hope I keep up with this and get healthy. The class accommodates pregnancy but just altering some of the exercises so I'm hoping I'll stay with it and it will help me achieve a healthy pregnancy and a vbac! Speaking of vbac, I really need to blog about that soon...

As for now I guess that's it because my monkey is crawling all over me. I dare not try to blog from the computer because he is all about trying to type too so I'm sticking to my phone!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know what to comment on because this post covered so many topics! Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably should have given a warning to the randomness that was about to happen ;)

      Delete
  2. Definitely praying for you :) I love that boot camp idea, the closest one to me is an hour and a half. Wylie has figured out how to get on the computer chair and I spend half my day yelling at him not to press all the keys, pull things out of the desk drawer, or click the mouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! What is it with these boys and gadgets?!

      Delete
  3. Hoping for a BFP on your clomid cycle!! That would be so awesome!! Also, great job on working out. Hopefully I'm able to hop on that bandwagon once Baby V 2.0 makes his/her debut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to find out if little miss is going to have a baby brother or sister!

      Delete
  4. Aw, I'm sorry about your BFN. Praying you see a BFP SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck lovely. You're lucky you get to skip to the gold. :-) Totally LOLing at the doc saying "next time" cause as I was reading I was thinking "that's a tad presumptious!".

    Exercise is addictive. Getting good results adds fuel to the fire. The more you can do during pregnancy, the better position you will be for labour. :-D

    XXX

    ReplyDelete