Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TTC #2

Like I said, I've been off of the minipill for almost two months.  We aren't going to start actual fertility meds until mid-April but I went ahead and just ordered...
Photobucket
We used this when we were TTC Truitt so hopefully it may help. I know it can't hurt.  And just because we all know how us IFers are POAS addicts I bought 10 hpts. I mean, that way the lady at the Dollar Tree doesn't look at me like I'm crazy when I buy 10 at a time when I'm in there.  Seriously though, if it had been 23 months since your last period wouldn't you be peeing on lots of sticks?

You know you're trying to conceive when your blog posts are riddled with abbreviations!!!

9 comments:

  1. We used Pre-seed on the cycle that we conceived Carter so I'm convinced it works!! Good luck...and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding about the abbreviations! I tried to avoid them when I was blogging this time around, since my audience is a lot wider than it was when I was TTC Noah, and includes a lot of non-IFers. I didn't want to confuse them. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to Google Pre-Seed because I've never heard of it. Yay for TTC #2! Best of luck, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we totally used pre-seed...can't hurt!!! Exciting times!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwhaha! We tried pre-seed. Didn't work for us. Conceived on a cycle when we didn't both ironically so won't be getting anymore. Having said that, back in January I went and bought off ebay a 50 pack of OPKs with complimentary 10 HPT dipsticks. I'm not prepared or anything. lmao. We will be hitting it in April too when Z is a year old. Well at least that has been the intention. See how we go. Only one more cycle between now and then. :-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. We used pre-seed too. Will definitely use it again when we decide to TTC #2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cycle with kennedy was with preseed!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, didn't know y'all were working on number 2! Hoping preseed does it!

    ReplyDelete