Monday, January 9, 2012

Oink, baa, neigh, moo, Truitt wants to share his first birthday with you!

Sorry for the delay but I was waiting on the pictures from Truitt's birthday party last weekend.  The party went off without a hitch and I am so pleased with how it turned out.  Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the pictures.  When the photographer got there (we've used her for Maternity and Bluebonnet pictures) I told her I wanted pictures of the decorations (balloons, banner, monthly pictures), the food and cake table, and the cake smash.  I got the CD yesterday and was so excited to see everything especially after her super cute teasers she posted on facebook.  There is not one single picture of the food.  I worked SO hard on making name plates and the cute sayings of "vegetable garden" "fresh produce" "tractor bales" etc. I texted her to see if maybe she took some and just didn't add them to the CD but nope, not a single one.  I was so upset I cried. I didn't take a single picture with my camera because that what we were paying her to be there for.  I know that everyone who was at the party knows how cute it was but I wanted a picture of it to remember it by and have it in his scrapbook.  Also, the banner that took over an hour to make? Only one off centered picture with someone reaching for food in the middle of it.  I was beyond upset about it last night but I know I can't do anything about it now.  A few people had cameras and I'm going to get ahold of them hoping they got a picture of it.  So... here's Truitt's barnyard bash in pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! It came out so cute and totally Truitt! That is terrible the photog didn't get the pics you hired her to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she didn't take pictures of the details! I would have been sooo disappointed too.

    Looks like a great party, though! And holy smokes Truitt got SO many presents for Christmas an dhis birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bummer about the food pics. The ones she did take turned out great though!! Adorable party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To answer your question, yes, I always start my period on my own. In fact, I've been I'm pretty sure I have ovulated every cycle I've had in the past year (10 of them). I am not completely regular though; my cycle length varies by a few days. And I have a couple of hormonal issues in my history. I have high FSH for my age, and I have a history of having very high LH throughout my cycle when I'm not supposed to. On top of that, we have the male factor infertility (which is actually our main problem, and if we didn't have that issue we probably wouldn't need treatments at all).

    Last time we did treatments my RE guessed I only ovulated in a third of my natural cycles. And it's also possible to ovulate, but not ovulate "strong enough."

    It just doesn't make sense with all the trouble we go through and how far away my RE is to even bother trying to do an IUI without being on fairly strong meds, given my history.

    Some doctors still haven't jumped on the Femara bandwagon. My RE thinks that in about 5 years Femara will be equal with Clomid as a first line of treatment, or maybe even used before Clomid. But currently, some very conservative doctors won't prescribe it, since it's technically a breast cancer treatment.

    ReplyDelete