Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Birthday Pictures

Yes, I was holding back tears the entire time I was looking at his pictures.  I am SO happy with how everything turned out.  Things started off a bit sketchy in that he fell asleep late for his nap (why does that ALWAYS happen when we have something planned?!) I had to wake him up after only 45minutes and he threw a fit the entire time we were leaving the house.  Then I got to the bakery and the cake was wrong.  It was supposed to be white icing with fondant cow spots but they had made it ALL fondant and while it looked really pretty it wasn't going to be messy so it wouldn't work.  Thankfull they were very understanding (espeically because my order form said the way it was supposed to be done and someone had made it differently) so they covered a new cake for me in 10minutes!!!  The cake smash was looking like it was going to be a fail but he finally tasted it and realized it was yummy and he dug in!  These are obviously just the proofs but I couldn't wait to share! Enjoy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Looks like he cooperated very well!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute!! I feel like I've been keeping up with his pictures but as soon as I saw the first picture on this post he just looks so much more grown up!!!! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all adorable, but the cake eating pics are to die for!!!!!

    ReplyDelete