Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Card Picture OUTTAKES!

We were going to get family pictures taken professionally to use in our Christmas cards but then I decided I wanted to hire the photographer for Truitt's birthday party and we could just get a few family shots then SO that means card pictures were up to me.  I saw SO many cute ideas on Pinterest but how in the world you get a toddler to sit still while wrapped up in Christmas lights is beyond me! We tried and it did NOT work!  For your enjoyment I'm posting a few outtakes! (my flash is SO bright and I think I maybe figured it out in the last few pictures)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. these are hilarious!! I love outtakes. we got our xmas cards from tiny prints and put a good pic on the front and a smaller outtake on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious! and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are super cute!!! Love them!! Hey, if this isn't too weird - you should send me your address and I'll send you one of our Christmas cards! I totally understand if its too strange though ;)

    ReplyDelete