Sunday, November 13, 2011

Truitt's first haircut!

To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this-at all.  I knew that cutting his hair was going to make him look even more like a toddler and less like a baby and it's one more "first" to check off meaning my baby is growing up FAST.  E was ready to get T's haircut a while ago and I finally said ok.  His "sideburns" were falling into his ears and the back was getting pretty long as well.  A few weeks ago we checked out a kids salon while we were out running errands and finally went in today for the appointment.  Everything went GREAT! Truitt didn't even mind the clippers!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And he got a sucker!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh, he looks so handsome! Definitely less haggard without the sideburns going over the ears:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very handsome! He looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Growing up too fast is right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is the coolest hairdressers ever . . Never seen anything like it before !

    Such a good boy sitting there so nicely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! Ethan needs a haircut too. I did a little chopping myself which was kinda dumb so now I'm waiting until he's closer to 1 and we're going to take him to a place like you guys went to. Great pics and Truitt is looking like a handsome little dude now :)

    http://onefancymomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks great! Very debonair!! I want to find a cool place like that near us for Carter's first cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like he did great!! He looks adorable with his new cut:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just too handsome! Definitely looking less babyish. I feel the same way about Ellie when I look at her sometimes. They grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete