Friday, November 11, 2011

I DID IT!

I met my first Weight Watchers goal to lose 21.6 pounds and be at my wedding weight!  This week I lost another 2.2lbs for a 13wk total of 21.8 pounds! My next goal is 18.8lbs away and is the weight I was when I met E, you know- before getting HAPPY FAT, over four years ago.  Ideally I'd like to meet in in 3 months time BUT I am not going to miss out on Holiday delicousness and I know the more you lose, the harder it gets so I'm not going to be reasonable about it. The 14th will mark 3 months on the plan and I am thrilled with my results!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go. Seriously, that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is definitely nice when all of your hard work pays off. Just keep going, you will reach your goal in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you. You are AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! Keep it up, you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete