Friday, October 7, 2011

Weigh In Friday

I've been lacking on these posts but not from bad results.   Last I updated I had lost 1.0 for the week for a 5wk total of 11.2lbs.  The sixth week I lost 2.4lbs; my seventh week on Weight Watchers I lost 1.0lbs.  Today I weighed for my eigth week weigh in and I am down another 1.2lbs! In the past 8 weeks since starting WW I have lost 15.8lbs making me only 4.8lbs away from my first goal of my wedding weight!  I feel like I get plenty to eat and I'm hoping to start walking now that it's starting to cool off!

I figured as some motivation I'd post some pictures of where I've been.
Photobucket
At my heaviest (outside of pregnancy).  Feburary of 2010 before starting WW the first time just after getting my PCOS diagnosis

Photobucket
After losing 12lbs on WW right around when I got pregnant. Remember W? That's him!

Photobucket
39wks 2days pregnant (40ish lbs above prepregancy/post WW round one weight)

Photobucket
Back to prepregnancy weight aand start of WW this time

Where I'd like to be:
First Goal
Photobucket
Wedding weight. 20.6lbs from starting WW weight (currently 4.8lbs away!)

Next Goal
Photobucket
Before I met E and got happy fat! 40.6lbs from starting WW weight, 24.8lbs away from now

Ultimate goal
Photobucket
Photobucket
High school weight! I don't expect to be here again but if someone asked what size I wanted to be this is what I'd chose.

4 comments:

  1. You can do anything you want to do, girl. You can be that high school weight if you want to, for sure! :) But you...are doing AMAZING already. I love seeing people lose weight and feel great about it! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Samantha! You're making me want to start WW again :) Are you doing the older version or the newer one? I tried to start the new one a few months ago but I was so used to their old one that I just couldn't get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I totally believe in you. Do you like the new weight watchers? Hubby and I are starting Atkins on Monday. I'm sort of mortified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete