Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!!!

It has been unseasonably (even for Texas) warm lately and I just couldn't bring myself to taking Truitt to a pumpkin patch in shorts with a short sleeved onesie so we waited for a cold front and finally made it!  For $7/adult (Truitt was free!) we got a small pumpkin, cup of feed for the animals, and a hayride!  It was VERY windy but other than that we had a fantastic time.  I took Truitt's halloween costume and we heard the cutest remarks about it :).  My mom, T's Nana, sewed it and while it was a pain she agrees that it's so cute it was definitely worth it.

Feeding the longhorns
Photobucket

Photobucket

Goats
Photobucket

Waiting for the Hayride to Start
Photobucket

Pearl Snaps, Blue Jeans and Boots!
Photobucket

Mommy, Daddy and Truitt Boots!
Photobucket

Enjoying the hayride
Photobucket

Photobucket

Truitt picking out(and up) a pumpkin!
Photobucket

Photobucket

OUR LITTLE STINKER!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's a skunk in the pumpkin patch!!!
Photobucket

Trying to get his hat off..
Photobucket

SO proud of himself for doing it!
Photobucket





13 comments:

  1. So cute. I loooove the costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh he is too cute! I love the skunk outfit, that's so creative :) Your family looks so good together, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how CUTE is he in his costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an adorable costume. He looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! He looks so cute in his cold weather stuff, and adorable as a skunk! And I have to say that you are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pictures! Adorable!

    I desperately need to know what pumpkin patch you went to. I haven't a clue where to go. In Michigan, there are pumpkin patches everywhere. When I asked my friends here, some said they just go to walmart. HELLOOOO Walmart is not a pumpkin patch! Will you shoot me an email?

    I'll get with you about that playdate too!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the costume! I've been dying to get to the pumpkin patch too. We had a really warm spell as well and I knew it would be way too crowded. Last weekend was WAY too windy & rainy. Maybe we'll luck out this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg that costume is sooooooooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhhhh cutest costume EVER!!!! Love the big fluffy tail!
    so he actually tolerated it?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much :) we are entering him in a contest this weekend at a hot hair balloon festival although there are only 3age groups so it's quite doubtful we will win anything!

    He didn't seem to mind the costume much but he isn't a fan of the head piece!!!

    ReplyDelete