Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#3

After over a week of being "right there," tooth #3 has FINALLY broken through the gumline! I am almost certain that it is his upper right lateral incisor as I can see where his central incisor will be and it's too close to the middle to be a canine/cuspid.   #4 (the left one) is following closely behind.  We got a new amber necklace this week from babyhalfoff and since it is shorter I left it on last night and he slept SIX hours in a row!!! It could have been by chance but he's wearing it again tonight! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ok you are such a good mommy documenting the exact dates of his teeth on a chart!!

    what is he being for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A (vampire) skunk!! There are pictures of his costume on the pumpkin patch post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I think I will be investing in an amber necklace as Josh woke up in the night screaming I'm thinking maybe a tooth as Bonjela sent him back to sleep. Hope ur Truitt isn't in too much pain hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a really cute idea. I have never seen the tooth chart before! I borrowed your idea but linked back from my blog @ onefancymomma.com :)

    ReplyDelete