Friday, September 2, 2011

Weigh In Friday

Yaaaaaaaay Weight Watchers! This week I lost another 3.4 pounds! One of the few perks of being this heavy is that at first, the weight comes of pretty quickly. I am sure that it is going to slow down soon but I am enjoying it while I can.  I think another thing that is really helping is, because it's still been over 100ยบ daily, I've been drinking a lot of water.  This weekend we're going to the lake with my mom and stepdad and we found one about halfway between us and my sister so she, her husband, and baby C are meeting us there.  Having said that- there will not be any point counting this weekend so if I can maintain my current weight without gaining any for the week I will be satisified!

This Week's Loss: 3.4lb

3 Week Total Since Starting Weight Watchers: 9.8lb

Left to First Personal Goal (Wedding Weight): 10.8lb

4 comments:

  1. Yay! (Says the WW flunkie munching on her blueberry donut...it has fruit, right? LOL) That is awesome!

    BTW, I LOVE T's OVERALLS! Where'd you get them? I need to figure out outfits for our family pictures coming up, so I'm always on the prowl for great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is great!! You will be at your goal in no time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I used to do WW, before I got pregnant, and I loved it! I'm not too sure how I feel about their new plan though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete