Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If...

I've seen this post floating around and since T is asleep on my lap and the new facebook layout has me all flustered I'm going to do this! 

Fill in the blanks...


If I were to get pregnant again I really pray this is a WHEN and not an IF but if I were to get pregnant again I would be thrilled and wonder how Truitt will take being a big brother

If I could have any job in the world I would continue to be a Stay at Home Mom. It has been the best job ever even though it is the hardest thng ever!.

•If I had a day to myself I would SLEEP IN! Then definitely some spa time and meet up with friends so I can have some adult convo time!

If I could get married all over again I wouldn't have stressed about the little things going wrong and just relaxed more!

•If I could live anywhere in the US I would love to live somewhere that has actual seasons! Here it is summer or winter and there isn't much spring or fall. It's also SO hot.  Having said that I don't think I would like to be far away from our families so I'll stick with north Texas ;) Maybe a vacation home somewhere though!

If Truitt would have been a girl he would have been named (or your baby girl a boy) Probably Charlotte.  We were really thinking about Lillianne but there are SO many Lilly's!  I really like Charlotte still but it's pretty popular too!

•If I could have any talent in the world I would really like to have a pretty singing voice
•If you met me in real life you would probably say- Goodness, I have no idea. Maybe- WHOA SHE REALLY IS AWESOME! lol

•If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would get my bachelor's instead of just associates and it would most likely be in political science
If money were not an object  we would have land with our house, a custom house that I've already decided on the floor plan and I'd probably buy a new car :) AND we would travel and have a lot of kids!!!

•If I could meet one celebrity Ellen!!! I looove watching her and maybe she would give me something awesome :)
•If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life It's a toss up between Target and Walmart.  Target is my favorite but Walmart has more stuff and it's cheaper

•If we get another pet I would want a puppy. Emma and Sophie tolerate Truitt but don't like him much since he took away their baby status BUT if we got another puppy it would like Truitt! Emma and Soph are doing better though

•If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, we'd go somewhere Tropical probably :D

If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick the cleaner! I straighten daily and clean the bathroom/mop/sweep weekly BUT I'd love someone to do the deep cleaning! That'd be great!

If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get a breast reduction and left and tummy tuck AFTER I was done having babies!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm going to borrow tha later on :-) you can visit us, we get all the seasons here, but pretty heavy on the winter. Charlotte is a really pretty name, it goes well with Truitt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your first line, I hate the new fb layout and I really want to delete my account because I'm so sick of all the changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stealing this for my blog :)

    asdfjakelgawelkgn 3r2r2 - and elah says 'hi truitt!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm stealing this as well :) the northeast here gets all the seasons, but extra chilly in the winter, I'd love to visit tx. Truitt is so advanced BTW I can not believe he is starting to walk already... big boy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Target!!! Gonna borrow this too!

    ReplyDelete