Friday, August 26, 2011

Weigh In Friday

After some thought I've decided it will probably be a better idea to weigh on Fridays than on Mondays.  That way I'm able to cheat more on the weekend (hey, at least I'm truthful!) but have the entire week to get back on track rather than have two days mess up my week's work.  So, today's weigh in is for only 5 days worth and I have lost 1.0 pounds. Compared to last week's 5lbs it's not much at all BUT the average weight loss is 1-2lbs/week so we're right on track!

This Week's Loss: 1.0lb
Total Since Starting Weight Watchers:  6.2lb
Left to First Personal Goal (Wedding Weight): 14.2lb

2 comments:

  1. Go girl! I ZUmba'ed at home for 20 mins yesterday. Nothing fancy. But a step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete