Monday, August 1, 2011

WE HAVE A TOOTH!!

So T-Man has been tugging at his ears since we got home and I was worried the ear infection hadn't cleared up.  He has also been more fussy than normal and has been waking up every 2 hours instead of sleeping 3-4 hours at a time.  Last night he was covered in green snot and has been very congested the past few days so I went ahead and made a doctor's appointment.  I figured that it was probably just teething but didn't want him to have an ear infection that was left untreated so we went for peace of mind.  On the way over to the doctor I FELT HIS TOOTH!  His lower left central incisor has broken through the gums!!! Dr L checked his ears out and they are all clear so all of the problems are from teething.  His right one is SO close to breaking through as well.

I am not that excited about this in all honestly.  One, I LOVE his gummy smile and two, I am TERRIFIED of him biting.  Neither one of us appears to be anywhere close to ready to wean but biting well cause some serious thinking on the matter!!!

Oh, and my little boogie is up to 17lbs 7.5oz (with clothes and diaper on)!!!

1 comment:

  1. P spent about 2 days biting me right after his teeth came in last month. I would press him to me to get him to let go, and then stop the nursing session for a few minutes. Luckily, he stopped after 2 days.

    ReplyDelete