Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photodump!

So this is what we've been up to since we got our new computer a month ago!!!

Handsome or what?!  (I lost one of those sandals and it's driving me CRAZY because not only are they cute- they fit great and stayed on)
Photobucket

Someone likes dogfood- UGH!
Photobucket

Daddy tried to gel T's hair-didn't work so well!
Photobucket

Sunday Paper Reading
Photobucket

Look at that hair!!!
Photobucket

If he's not trying to get the dog food- he's after toilet paper!!!
Photobucket

Trying out a walker at his Mema and Pop's house
Photobucket

First time in the highchair!
Photobucket

Napping with his big sister Sophie <3
Photobucket

Mom and Dad FINALLY got his walker out of the package at home!
Photobucket

Four Generations!!!
Photobucket

BLUEBERRY FACE!!!
Photobucket

Suspenders and a bowtie?!
Photobucket

Trying out his first watercraft
Photobucket

Passed out in my lap after nursing at E's grandparent's 60th anniverary party
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!! He's such a cutie!!!
    I'm so jealous that T still naps/sleeps on your lap. Forrest won't stay still long enough to cuddle or nap on me! We won't even let him sleep in our bed without being sandwiched between us and even then we sleep with one eye open - he just squirms and moves way too much. I miss cuddles and sleeping next to my little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you guys have been busy! Dayne fell asleep on me yesterday at my aunt's house. I loved it! He doesn't do that often anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool bow tie t-shirt !
    can i ask when did he start crawling about .. i cant wait for joshy to start but then again i want him to be little forever hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly-Marie, he was 7months and 2 weeks old when he started! He had been scooting since about 5 and a half months but it took him another two months to really crawl. He only was on his hands and knees for a few days before he figured out that if he bear crawled (hands and feet) he went a LOT faster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blueberry face is my fav!! He gets cuter every time you post a new pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete