Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gymboree!

We went to a birthday party today (for my long term followers, remember when I was a nanny for W? It was his 2nd birthday party!!) at Gymboree and Truitt L.O.V.E.D it!!! We went to my cousin's daugther's party when T was just 4 months and he loved the music and colors so I was pretty sure he was going to have a great time and I was right! I'm really thinking about getting a membership and taking him weekly!!!

Here are some pictures from the day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We didn't even make it to the highway before he had passed out
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. argghhhh blogger ate my long comment! annoying!


    anyway, his standing is AMAZING! are you going to have his bday party there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger... unfortunately with his birthday being on 12/28 the Saturday before is Christmas Eve and the Saturday after is New Year's Eve so I think this year (and probably until he's older) we will be having a party at our house... I'm already researching themed stuff though- YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really wanted to sign Carter up for gymboree...I just wish it was a little less $$

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Loved the picture where he's slee in the carseat!

    ReplyDelete