Friday, July 1, 2011

Pulling up!

E was in the bathroom buzzing his hair and I put Truitt in his pack and play and I was laying on the bed.  He started trying to pull himself up (yesterday we were sitting outside during nakie time and he went from belly to sitting and then pulled on me until he was standing but then promptly fell backward- I chalked it up to being on an angle that he was able to pull up) so I began to record him.  After a few minutes he wasn't doing it so I quit.




I called my mom while he continued to play.  He crawled to the other corner and then pulled up all on his own!!! I hung up on her so I could take a pic on my phone and then I also snapped some with my camera!  Holy Moly- My 6 month old is pulling up!  Time to lower the crib and pack and play already!??!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. GO T!!! Rylin has been doing the same thing. When she does it on our leather ottoman she somehow swings her legs underneath and ends up half way underneath. It's pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a strong little man! You must be a proud mama! He's getting so big. :( (I say this ALL the time, but seriously, where did our little babies go!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! I love the proud look he has on his face in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so advanced! Seriously!!

    ReplyDelete