Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crappy Computer

Ughhhh! Computer will not turn on (well the computer will but the laptop screen will not) so my IT friend is going to look at it but from the look of it, we will probably be needing to buy a new computer. Last time it went crazy I printed out a ton of pictures and thankfully everything else is on my camera but it's still horribly irritating!

One great thing that has come of this is I found out that I CAN post a blog from my phone! If only I could get the main screen to scroll so I could read everyone's recent posts. Pointers???

4 comments:

  1. What kind of phone have you got Sam? Ive got an RSS feed app to read blogs because it is too much of a hassle using Safari on my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click "view in google reader" on the bottom right off you blog feed then at the bottom left on the reader click "next post" to scroll it is a pain in the butt though! Also I draft a lot of my posts on my "notes" app on my iPhone then copy and paste it when I'm ready to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. frustrating!!!! hope your computer is fixed soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try google reader or see if your phone has a google reader app!

    ReplyDelete