Friday, June 17, 2011

Photo Dump

I know I have been really slacking in the "real post" area- you know something other than pictures or videos BUT after E gets home from a long day of work he needs some down time (without T) and it's hard to find the time to sit at the computer when I have a very attention demanding little guy.  I cannot believe there are babies that will entertain themselves on the floor/in a walker/playing in their entertainer.  Even if Truitt is surrounded by toys we still have to be right there talking to him or he flips his lid!!! I promise I'll have a more in depth post soon- even if it's not until his 6 month (OMG MY BABY IS GOING TO BE 1/2 A YEAR OLD IN 2 WEEKS!) update! I've been trying to do this post for a week but as soon as I get going something else comes up.  I promise I'm still reading your blogs even if I'm not commenting!!!

Here's what we have been up to!

Trying rice cereal again... this time he just wanted to chew the spoon
Photobucket

"I enjoy Boobies"
Photobucket

Sporting the cute cloth!
Photobucket

We love babywearing! Homemade strechy wrap
Photobucket

Water baby LOVES the water! (The hot tub is getting warm even without the heat on because it's so hot but we're putting up a pool today!!)
Photobucket

Boogies even has a cloth swim diaper!
Photobucket

At a family reunion. Mommy and T mess up the picture...hahahah :)
Photobucket

Someone hates the carseat
Photobucket

Our cowboy at the FFA banquet
Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy installed the swing.  Truitt enjoys anything outside!
Photobucket

Tasting daddy's watermelon. YUM!
Photobucket

Adorable? Yes!
Photobucket

Brushing his "teeth" (we are still toothless! Mommy loves the gummy smile!)
Photobucket

Goodness, he's a cute kid!
Photobucket

Silly boy!
Photobucket

Some of the hairs are SO long!
Photobucket

Always on the go now
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! What a sweet boy! We love outside and hate the carseat too. Your wrap is super cute, what kind of material did you use? I have a pattern for a side carrier (where the baby rest on your hip) thinking of trying to make a double, the fabric you used looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are all so adorable!! I love the car seat one...givin' you that lip! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me while I wipe the tears off my key board...A HALF YEAR???!!! REALLY? Are you kidding me?! I hate this! Why does time have to fly by so quickly? I desperately want it to slow down. We tried solids this weekend and the facial expressions had hubby and I in stitches. I literally laughed out loud at your photo with the "I love boobies" comment because thats exactly how Forrest reacted. Not interested in all. I joke that he'll be on the boob until he's 30...lol It's only the beginning so we'll see. And yes, goodness you do have a cute kid!!! Wish it was as warm here as it is there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is so cute, he is such a character too, I can tell from the pics :) God bless him.

    ReplyDelete