Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Week in Photos!

We love bathtime!!!
Photobucket

Crazy hair (what's left of it!)
Photobucket

Adorable? I think so!
Photobucket

Our new cloth diaper! (thirsties duo) It's a bit big but we already love it! 
Photobucket
T and his due date buddy (although she came on the 25th)  His tounge is sticking out most of the time now!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cookout with friends
Photobucket

Truitt and L- she's exactly one week older than him!
Photobucket

What is it with babies and "Deer in Headlights"?!
Photobucket

The only time he's shown interest in a paci even though we've tried that brand before!
Photobucket

T thinks this is SO funny! He normally grabs and pulls on Daddy's ears or hair and belly laughs :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love those bathtime pictures. He has such pretty eyes- and don't worry, Truitt, you're not alone- Elliot is balding, too!
    So cute with his tongue sticking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "text me" onesie! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the faces are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I like the one where he gets his dad and laughs!

    ReplyDelete