Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Our (Two) Week(s) in Photos!

Everything goes in his mouth now
Photobucket

Look at my owies from my shots Mom
Photobucket

We took a mini roadtrip to Germanfest!

(That guy walked in the picture at the perfect time!!!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoying the firepit outside- he was so focused on it!
Photobucket

His first crawfish boil
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His cousin!
Photobucket


Mother's Day Photo mishap
Photobucket

My first Mother's Day with him out of my belly :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love the Mother's Day photo mishap! I think it's adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, his face in the picture next to the cardboard Miller Lite girl cracks me up. "Gross mom! I HATE GIRLS!" Oh, if only they stayed that way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I'm waiting for Ethan to find his feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love him and his cousin! So good they are so close in age!

    ReplyDelete