Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ch ch ch changes!

It's Samantha at "And Baby MAKES 3!" only now we're "Where the Green Grass Grows" with a MUCH improved new look!  Jess over at Here Comes the Sun helped me out with a brand new title and bloggy look.  We were trying to figure out a new name and fell onto our trusty love of country music and both decided that this was very fitting!  I like to think of myself as a very optimistic up-beat person and I'm very much so a country gal so it was perfect!!!  As for the design, that was all Jess and she couldn't have done it better!!!

I also now have a button (let me know if you have one and it's not on my page yet!) over here-->!  I'll let you know when it's ready!

Jess, thank you SO much for the revamp, I absolutely love it!!!

P.S.  Jess is sponsoring a giveaway for a Rockabye Baby CD on her blog so go and enter!  Hurry though, you only have until Saturday!!!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute new blog design- nice job Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks great Sam!!! Very refreshing!

    Btw, I'm alright. That post was written at 3am and I was feeling exhausted and frustrated. At that point I hadn't slept in 24 hours due to general fussiness during the day. He then screamed from 5pm throughout to 7am, stopping only to bf. We've been a bit better since and now having experienced the worst case scenario am feeling a little more equipped to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look!! Now I've got the itch to revamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i love the button and added it to my blog lovin page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) aw! I loved making it! And I still can't get over the new blog title. LOOOOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, it's beautiful!!! Does Jess have a blog business? I've been wanting to redesign my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! It looks great and I am also dying for a new look and title! I just can't think of a title for the life of me!! Maybe I'll check her out!!

    ReplyDelete