Saturday, May 28, 2011

5 Month Must Haves

Pandora Internet Radio (on my iphone)
Photobucket
Since we slept in the living room for over four months (!) Truitt was used to noise when he'd fall asleep.  The white noise app got annoying to me so one day I tried out Pandora.  They have a Lullabye Station that plays great songs that are soothing and the best part is the majority of them are songs I like and not little kid lullabyes!  There is also a Toddler Tunes station that I turn on while I'm in the shower and he seems to do better with that on rather than no noise at all!

Safety First Nail Clippers
Photobucket
I literally clip his nails a few times each week.  I do not understand how they grow so quickly.  He has started pinching my boob while he nurses (yowtch!) so I'm really on top of the trimming now. We tried a few different brands and styles of clippers but these work the best.

Our Stroller!
 Photobucket
This month we tried him in the stroller without the carseat carrier and he LOVES it!  He enjoys being able to see the world and being able to sit up rather than having to recline.  I LOVE our stroller although the mp3 speakers stink and my phone is much louder.  Oh well!!!

Cozie (His lovey/baby)
Photobucket
This is actually one of the very first things my mom (T's Nana) bought us after we found out we were pregnant.  We didn't know what we were having yet so she got a gender neutral pony.  Truitt clings onto this when he's in his carseat or stroller and give it kisses all of the time.  He has bigger loveys (the square with the bears head in the center) but he loves this one so much!  My mom mentioned that she wished she could get my sister one but since she found this on vacation she was going to just buy a bear lovey... BUT I found the website for the company that makes them and not only did she order one for Baby C, she also bought Truitt the cow one!!!
Photobucket

**This month we are still LOVING the entertainer and his bumbo!**

2 comments:

  1. No kidding about nail clipping! How do they grow so fast! We have the same nail clippers and they work very well. You stroller looks great. I soooo want a double jogger. Is it easy to maneuver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, we actually got it because of how great it does move! E picked it out and decided on it over the Chicco 4 wheel stroller because of how easy it turns!

    ReplyDelete