Monday, March 14, 2011

WE HAVE A ROLLER!

This morning during tummy time I looked down to clean my glasses and looked up seconds later and Truitt was on his back! I missed his first time rolling over even though I was sitting right there with him! I was pretty upset but since he's never been close to rolling and it's still so early I figured it was just a fluke.  A few hours later I layed him down on his tummy again trying to get some pictures of how cute he looks in his cloth diaper and babylegs and he did it again for me!!! I got pictures as he was starting but I was so excited when he did it I scooped him up and kissed him rather than taking the finished picture!

My baby boy is growing up!!!

HOW ADORABLE ARE THESE?!?!?
Photobucket
Photobucket

Starting to roll...
Photobucket

Almost there!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Congrats! I think I would have a heart attack if I missed it the first time, lol.
    And I SERIOUSLY need to get ahold of some babylegs. Why am I the ONLY cloth diapering mama I know who doesn't own any?!?!!
    Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is adorable!!! He is a total cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete