Monday, March 28, 2011

Third Month Must Haves

Nighttime Baby Bath
Photobucket

I'm not sure if it's the bath or the wonderful smelling bubblebath and lotion but I love bath nights (normally every other day) because not only do they seem to calm baby boy, he smells SO good afterwards!

Little Noses Saline and Hospital Bulb Syringe
Photobucket Photobucket
We have been dealing with nasal congestion for a month now! Nearly every morning he wakes up so congested he has a hard time nursing so when I lay him down for his diaper change I put some saline in his nose (which he hates), change his diaper, and then suck it out with the booger sucker (which he REALLY hates) but then he breathes great the rest of the day!

Bumbo!
Photobucket
Truitt LOVES to sit and stand and recently has started loving his Bumbo. We still are RIGHT next to him when he's in it but I think he enjoys the independence ;)

White Noise App for iPhone
Photobucket
This has been AMAZING.  It's actually a free app but it is priceless for us!  I downloaded it in the middle of a restless night but have used it many times since then.  Truitt hates his carseat and if we put the phone in the seat with him he calms.  We have also started co-sleeping in bed (we start out in there at least) and it seems to really soothe him and keep him snoozing for about two and a half hours.

4 comments:

  1. I laughed when I saw the extreme rain pouring app! We downloaded that months ago (on a sleepless night) and baby A listens to it to sleep every night! It is definitely a life saver. Turn that thing on and all goes peaceful in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cloud b white noise giraffe and lamb come in a cute little travel size that hooks right into car seat, stroller, crib etc I have the full size giraffe for the house and the mini lamb for the car and they are lifesavers especially when u need to use your phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just broke down and bought a Bumbo (I had to make a good case for it because my husband thought it to be unnecessary!) I can't wait until it gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same app! It is great, we use white noise though. I love the aerosol saline spray and the nosefrida snotsucker, myself :)

    ReplyDelete