Sunday, March 13, 2011

Our Week in Photos

***Truitt had his first real laugh on the 8th! He was in the tub and I went to wash his face with a sudsy washcloth and he had a belly chuckle! E and I both heard it together and it was perfect! On the 11th (during the pictures) he found his toes! We also officially switched to size 2 diapers this week. We probably had another week or so left in the 1-2s but we ran out so we moved a size up!***


Daddy trying to make Truitt Walk
Photobucket

Cool dude!
Photobucket

He WAS sucking on his thumb until I went to take the picture
Photobucket

Sleepy Tummy Time baby boy
Photobucket

First ever softball game (watching his cousin win!) although he was mid-fussPhotobucket

BUMBO!
Photobucket

Momma and baby!
Photobucket

Our attempt at a family picture! Hah, it's REALLY hard to get a baby to look at a camera when no one is behind it!
Photobucket

Gymboree!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

First time nursing in public around a lot of people (I nursed him at the photo place) AND my cover was in the wash so a blanket had to work
Photobucket

My handsome boys!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he looks likes such a little man :) I love how much hair he has and his serious expressions!

    My hubby tries to get Wylie to "walk" too, it's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks sooo much like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow he got soooo big, I can't believe he is only 2 months old! and you look great :) looks like you lost a ton of wight too...so did he walk? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable! And you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! he has some exciting times doesn't he?LOL And I swear he has your nose!

    ReplyDelete