Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our Week in Photos

Exhausted after his shots.
Photobucket

Poor little legs!
Photobucket

Our sick little boy taking a bath with Johnson's Soothing Vapors bubble bath.  Doesn't he look so sad?! **THANK GOD HE'S ALL BETTER NOW!**
Photobucket

Our first cloth diapers! I only went through one change because I got the bigger throwaway inserts and they don't fit well.  I'm trying the cloth inserts tomorrow!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Passed out on Dad... don't you wish you could sleep that well???
Photobucket

Four Generations
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awww poor little man :( Carina had her shots on Friday and it broke my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate "shots day" at the doctor. It's heart wrenching. Love seeing your updates through pictures. You and the fam look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, his eyes in his sick shot! poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad he feels better now. It was rough when Elliot got his shots, too!
    I can't wait to hear how you like the cloth. I strongly suggest flushable liners, though, since i Know you're on the fence. I'm 100% into cloth and STILL love being able to just toss the poop away into the toilet. :) Only like $7 for 100!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has SUCH a little man face! :) I hope you like the gDiapers. That's what we started out with, and we ended up not liking them, and switching to Thirsties. I hope you have a better experience!

    ReplyDelete