Friday, March 4, 2011

AWARDS!!!

E is holding a sleeping Truitt so I'm going to try to finally get to these.  I really apprecaite them ladies and I'm sorry it took me so long to posting them!
 Photobucket

Photobucket

The Stylish Blogger award came from Breanna.  She has a little guy a week younger than Truitt and an almost 3 and almost 4 year old.  She has a great blog and you should stop by!  I ALSO got this from Life's a Blog where she talks about a little bit of everything!  Saranissa gave me the Versatile Blogger award.  It has the same rules as the same.  She is waiting on her sweet baby to get here in the next two months so go and watch the end of her pregnancy journey as she transitions into motherhood! Thank you so much ladies!!!

There are rules that go along with winning these awards. Here they are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!



*In high school I played the TUBA! I started out on the euphonium (a small tuba) but switched and LOVED it!  It was fun to be the only girl carrying around such a big ol instrument.

*I was also a BOY SCOUT.  Technically I was in Venture which is co-ed scouts but a division of Boy Scouts of America.  I also worked the summer after high school at a scout camp.  I was the head lifeguard and taugh the swimming and lifesaving merit badges and it was SO fun!

*My husband and I met online.  I thought I would never do it but it couldn't have worked about better for us!

*I was bitten by a brown recluse spider twice- on two different occasions.  The first time I was bitten  twice on the upper right leg and the second time I was bitten twice on the lower right leg.  OUCH!

*I LOVE smores... We've been making them on our gas stove at least twice a week for the past few weeks... this may be why I'm not losing weight!

*I wear a size 11ish (up or down a half size depending on brand)shoe.  I don't think my feet look this big but I guess they're just in proportion with the rest of my body!

*I have gone through 15 cellphones in the past 10 years.  Thankfully my otterbox has kept my iPhone safe for the past 13 months (knock on wood) and will keep it that way for another 11 months!

I don't want to sound like I'm pushing this off but T is stirring and ready to eat so I would like to nominate ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS for these awards.  If you have the time I'd love to hear 7 new things about you! I know I've been a crappy blogger lately but I am still reading your blogs even if I don't comment.  I read from my phone during late night/early morning nursing sessions and it's hard to comment from the phone!

3 comments:

  1. I read blogs during late night feedings too! I swear I would be considered a recluse if it werent for my iPhone! From Internet access to baby apps it's been such a life saver since Rylin was born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, I've been a crappy blogger too :( NO TIME! that was a smile, but I'm not sure if it was a real one :) we also have the same swing...isn't that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quite welcome! you very much deserve it!

    ReplyDelete