Monday, February 28, 2011

Second Month Must Haves!!!

This month we're still relying on most of what I talked about last month but we have a few new to add!

Infantio EuroRider
Photobucket

Photobucket
Truitt is still wanting to be held all.the.time and this allows me to have my arms back. E walked around with him in it for TWO HOURS at a trade days last week and T looooved it! I'm going to also look for a woven wrap to try and I'm looking for a Baby Bjorn at a good price. For now, this is fantastic!


Graco Silhouette Laguna Bay Swing

Photobucket
T doesn't like this as much as I would like him to but if he's already really sleepy I can put him in it on the 2nd to fastest swing setting and turn the nature sounds up loud and he will sometimes fall asleep for a 15-45 minutes.  Also, if I can get him out of his carseat without waking, he stays asleep in the swing for a little bit.

Motherhood Maternity Sports Clip Down Bra
Photobucket
This is the one wirefree bra that I have EVER had that is supportive.  I have two and wear them almost exclusively.  I have an underwire nursing bra but it doesn't work nearly as well as this.  This one is so comfortable and easily folds down when I need to nurse and most importantly supports the size F girls :)

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads
Photobucket
I am thankfully not a very leaky person BUT when I start to nurse I do leak on the other side.  I also leak during the night but these are SO absorbant.  I can normally use the same pad all day and once they get wet the inside congeals so you can easily tell when it's time to put in a new one.  They have adhesive spots in you want to attach them to your bra but I find they stay put pretty well.  Also, I'm normally always wearing a tank top and a shirt and I've never had a problem with them showing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Lansinoh breast pads, they are super comfy! I'll have to check out the sports bra, I only have regular nursing bras right now. The swing has been our lifesaver as well (not the same one, but for the same reasons) and I have an Infantino carrier too and my husband can get Wylie to fall asleep in it...he won't sleep when I have him in it, but maybe once he can face out forwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used those nursing pads BUT then I tried the Lansinoh cotton ones- O.M.G- they were so much more comfortable/soft! Ahhhh! I loved them.

    ReplyDelete