Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Week in Photos

*** I have SEVERAL blog awards I need to get to and promise to do so this week!***

My bestfriend's baby's birthday party... It was a bit windy so Truitt was all snuggly warm under a blanket!
Photobucket

First Walmart Trip
Photobucket

iPhone smiles! (and greasy hair faux-hawk)
Photobucket

and he found his tounge :D
Photobucket


Enjoying time with his Nana-nana (great grandma)
Photobucket

And his Nana
Photobucket

Photobucket
Loving the hooded towel
Photobucket

She was petting him with her tail--- he's not trying to nurse E, he was sleeping!
Photobucket

First time in overalls- that's our country boy!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable!!! I can't believe how big he's getting...I would venture to say that he might be bigger than G, and he's a month younger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he has the cutest little facial expressins! what a doll!

    ReplyDelete