Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our Week in Photos

Only the second day of being stuck in the house and Daddy is already bored and messing with the baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The first night we got about an inch of ICE and then about 2 or 3 inches of snow on top of that.  Early Friday morning we were supposed to get a light dusting of snow and it turned into about 5 more inches! I thought we lived in Texas?!
Photobucket

Cuddle time
Photobucket

I didn't get any pictures of Truitt in the powdery stuff because I had nothing warm enough to put him in.  Saturday once everything started melting I went out shopping with my mom and found a snow suit on sale for $4 so we had to get it and snap a few pictures!
What is this stuff?!?
Photobucket

The brown spots on the pad are Flanders diaper cream- not poo or anything :) Old Navy 0-3 month is already almost too short!
Photobucket

Are you ready for some football?!?!?!  Those aren't polka dots-they're tiny footballs! He was wearing it for 4 hours before I realized that! 
Photobucket

It looks like he's throwing a football!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Umm.... are you sure you live in Texas? What is with all that snow???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute in his first snow picture and his 1st Super Bowl picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwe, so cute!! Love that last football pose, what a little jock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooooooooo cute :) I can't believe we're mommies now, it's so weird, and wonderful, congrats on reaching one month old, Loui is 2 weeks and 3 days today, I can't wait till he starts smiling and reacting with me :)

    ReplyDelete