Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hopefully some relief!

I called the doctor today (we're all snowed in) and they called in a prescription cream for T-Ray's heiny.  It's a twice a day treatment and the nurse said we should see improvement with two uses so hopefully by tomorrow night it will look better.  If not I'm calling back on Friday!

There are sick babies everywhere.  E's cousin M has her little girl (she's now 3 months old) in the hospital with a kidney infection... she wasn't eating and her temp ws 103 and went up to 105 at the hospital!  Then my friend that was due a week before me had her little girl in the ER this morning with RSV.  Yikes.  I just pray that breastfeeding and keeping Truitt home is enough to keep him well.   Come on springtime!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was fortunate enough to be awarded the Sylish Blogger Award, and I would like to pass it on to you! You can get the details on my blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete