Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update by Pictures

T's first snow day! We didn't have a snow suit for him seeing as we normally only get snow a couple of times a year so he stayed inside but Daddy celebrated by putting on his wool hat :)
Photobucket

Meeting his cousin Zoey.  "Get that stinkin' girl away from me!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

3week old big boy enjoying his play mat
Photobucket

This is what happens when you don't brush his hair after a bath.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Handsome Boy!
Photobucket

Crazy Eyes!!!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. He is SO handsome!!!! :) And so alert! You must be totally in love. Aren't baby boys so fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, LOVE the crazy eyes :)

    He looks so much like you in these pics. But sometimes I think he looks just like E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love all that dark hair. :) He looks a lot like momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. god he is so cute!
    he makes kennedy look like such a chunker haha

    your sucha good momma! :)

    love the update,hope to hear another soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara I think he looks little too but I can't believe at his 2week check up he was 10lbs! I think he's long though and just well distributed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please give him a hug for me! He's so cute!!!

    Thanks for your kind words Sam! I really appreciate you! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! He's such a big boy! He seems like he's months old, not weeks! I hope I have an excited baby like that! :) Funniest picture- trying to get away from his cousin!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! in the one about his hair it looked like he had a nipple ring or something!! l0l. but he's so cute and he may not like his cousin because she's bigger than him...heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow he's so cute! lovely pictures Samantha :D

    ReplyDelete