Friday, January 28, 2011

First Month Must Haves!!!

Other than in someone's arms, this seems to be the only place where Truitt will sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time!
Photobucket

I've mentioned this before but this is the only cream we've tried that clears up Mr. Man's tush!
Photobucket

I really don't like giving my child medicine BUT his tummy gets tight and he gets even fussier and this helps a LOT!  We use the Target brand but it's the same stuff for much less!
Photobucket

Thank goodness I never had any major nipple probems but I do use this once a day and it feels great!  It's not nearly as think as lanolin so it goes on much easier.  Also, since it's in gluestick form, it's less mess!
Photobucket

Late night feeding and crying sessions when nothing is on TV...
Photobucket

When you have a colicky baby and aren't sleeping more than an hour and a half at a time you pretty much have a constant pounding headache!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'll have to bookmark it, and come back for help in August!

    Also, one month?! Has it really been that long since he was born?

    ReplyDelete