Saturday, January 22, 2011

DELURK!

First of all, thank you so much to all of you for your words of encouragement.  I read them on my phone last night when Mr Man was awake from 11pm-5am.  Great news is he was so exhausted, he slept for a solid 4 hours from 5-9 this morning! E was great and let me nap from 10-12 so I feel much better now!  Truitt was up a lot today so I'm hoping that he's going to not repeat last night although he zonked out about an hour ago.  I'm going to wake him soon to feed him and hope he stays up for a while.

Now- it's time to delurk! I have a LOT more followers than blogs in my reader which means that some of you are reading my blog and I'm not reading yours!  When I get a new follower I click on your icon and try to get to your blog but a lot of you don't have it listed that way so I can't find it.  So PLEASE leave me a comment with your blog address so I can come and read.  If you know I read your blog there's no need of course but if I don't comment on your blog I probably don't know about it, SO PLEASE SHARE! Thanks ladies!!!

12 comments:

  1. *waves*
    Hi, I'm julia from www.babyschetky.blogspot.com!

    I lurk, but will comment when I have something original to add :)

    You're more than welcome to come on over to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo happy that things are going well!!! Truitt is such a little prince!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya!

    I have been a regular lurker pretty much since you started blogging! I don't comment as I do most my reading from my iPhone and it won't let me for some odd reason!

    Now as I go through pregnancy myself, I often flick back to see where you were at my stage!

    Little Truitt is gorgeous! Such lovely hair :D

    Keep up the blogging as love reading what you're up to!

    x

    http://saranissa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you, but I don't comment, at least not until now, because I was following through Google Reader on my iPhone... But we got internet at our house this weekend so now I can follow the actual blog and comment sometimes :)
    You are more than welcome to follow my blog, though I'm not terribly interesting.

    www.mommyslittlelumpkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know my blog =) I am just popping by to say hello! Im glad you like the Dave on my blog.... im kind of a fanatic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another lurker here! Still getting into this blogging thing so haven't been much of a commentator..yet!

    www.lifewithacapitalif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have given you an award. Check it out at
    http://saranissa.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/an-award/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, new follower and fellow PCOS gal. Glad to hear a happy ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I'm a lurker. My baby blog address is http://little1loyd.blogspot.com/ while my "daily" blog is http://jodigroenewoud.blogspot.com/

    Glad to hear things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. Monique here. My blog is

    http://findingthecouragetochange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not de-lurking, you already follow me. I just wanted to let you know you have an award waiting for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow! Rarely comment but always read and think Truitt is aaaadorable!

    ReplyDelete