Sunday, December 26, 2010

39 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 39 weeks!!!! What?!

How Big is The Baby: Average is 20in and just over 7lbs.  My guess for his birth weight is 8lbs 15oz and 20in long.  E thinks 10lbs exactly (he better be wrong!) and 21 in. 

Total Weight Gain: As of last Tuesday, 40.6lbs I don't know why I keep calculating wrong.  With Christmas goodies and everything this week I think I'll be up another 5lbs tomorrow for a total of 45ish

Maternity Clothes: Thank goodness this is the last week. Nothing fits anymore!  I gave a good chunk of what I had to my sister and just kept what will double as nursing clothes :)

Sleep: Not too bad- waking up every 3 hours but out like a light when I lay back down.  Turning in bed is extremely painful and I'm staying exhausted during the day but I'm about to be up all night with a baby!!!

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: Slowing down but still "enough"

Food Cravings: Water. I think I'm starting to swell a bit so my body is craving the water.  And E's grandma's chocolate pie!

What I Miss: I know I still have a few more days of it but I'm already thinking about how much I'm going to miss being pregnant!

What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow's appointment!  I think he will strip my membranes again and we'll find out if we're going to be induced Tuesday or Wednesday morning! WE ARE MEETING OUR SON IN JUST A FEW DAYS!

Milestones: 39 weeks! Whoa!!! Having my membranes stripped was a milestone even though it didn't yield any results! 

LABOR WATCH: 2 1/2cm dilated, 80% effaced, a LOT of dischage (eww!), some Braxton Hicks contractions, a few real ones. 

My mom thinks I'm going to go in to labor overnight but I'm still thinking he's holding out until induction time!

And I present to you, our last weekly belly pic!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH YOUR BABY WILL BE HERE IN A FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your last weekly update! Praying for you and your sweet little man this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 39 weeks!?!? didn't you just find out you were pregnant!? How has it flown by!?!? lol You look amazing! So excited for you to meet your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So close now Sam!! My goodness you must be beside yourself with excitement!!! :-) Best of luck Sam!! You're going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't beleive how quickly everything has gone! It doesn't seem possible that it is almost January, and that you will be meeting your little man soon!! I'm very excited for you, and crossing my fingers that there is an open spot for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I got goosebumps reading this. It's so surreal that I was where you are at just a few days ago. As hard as it may be, enjoy these last few days. They'll seem like a distant memory in no time. But it's so worth it!! I'm so excited and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete