Sunday, December 12, 2010

37 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 37 WEEKS!!!!!!

How Big is The Baby: Over 6lbs and about 20in long! Baby is big as aWATERMELON!!!

Total Weight Gain: As of last Tuesday, 33lbs. I'll weigh again Tuesday but I'm expecting to be up about 6 more pounds. Seriously- this week I have eaten horribly.

Maternity Clothes: My shirts aren't long enough to cover my belly panel but I'm not buying anything else.

Sleep: Not good at all.  I cannot sleep for longer than two hours at a time the first part of the night and then normally after I wake up around 4 I'll sleep until 7.  I have to pee and normally wake up with painful contractions.  Also, my hips feel bruised from laying on them.  I really may try sleeping in the recliner to see if that helps.

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: Lots of hiccups today!

Food Cravings: Soda but I've only allowed myself one this week.

What I Miss: Being able to walk comfortably :) The waddle is horrible and painful and slow! I know it's all worth it for him but I look pitiful!

What I'm looking forward to: Tuesday's appointment. We will have an estimate on his weight.  I'm really hoping he's big enough to induce before Christmas but not too big to where they just want to schedule a c-section!

Milestones: WE ARE FULL TERM!  I cannot tell you how many people have told me that he's coming in the next week- they said I look a LOT different than what I've been looking like I guess?  I also filled out all of the recall postcards on the baby gear :). We are due in ONLY THREE WEEKS!

LABOR WATCH: 1.5cm dilated, and baby's head is low! Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and a few real (painful) ones! ***ALSO, I THINK I'M LOSING MY MUCUS PLUG!***

Photobucket

And to think we thought I looked pregnant at 17wks!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, you look so adorable! Congrats on making it to term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love seeing the progression in those pictures :)
    FULL TERM! Awesome! I can't wait to see his weight estimation on Tuesday.
    Alright, Truitt. We're ready to meet you now. Let's get this show on the road ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to full term!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome!! I know, I keep thinking back to like 20 weeks when I thought I felt majorly preggo then...such a joke! Happy 37 weeks, I'm so excited for you!! And will also be so jealous if you go in the next week...I have this feeling I'll be late before I'm early. Only time will tell, YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, u r almost there, u look great, it's all so soon :) congrats on being full term.

    ReplyDelete