Sunday, December 5, 2010

36 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 36 WEEKS!!!!!!

How Big is The Baby: Around 6lbs and about 20in long! Baby is big as a CRENSHAW MELON(I had to google that) and my what to expect app says a WATERMELON!!!

Total Weight Gain: As of last Monday, 31lbs. I'll weigh again Tuesday.

Maternity Clothes: My shirts aren't long enough to cover my belly panel.  Half of my maternity pictures will have to be edited because of it! Oh well, I'm not buying anything else with only a month to go!

Sleep:  Better. My hips feel brusied from sleeping on my side but I try to angle in different ways to help with it.  I'm still waking up a lot to go to the bathroom but normally fall asleep quickly afterwards.

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: Definitely slowing down.  I still feel my "6-10/hour" when I count but I can tell he's short on space.

Food Cravings: Nothing specific

What I Miss: Normal emotions :) I miss wearing my wedding band all day everyday and being comfortable thoughout the day.  I cannot wait until Truitt's here though, I know it's all worth it for him!

What I'm looking forward to: Tuesday's appointment.  I'm interested to see if I've thinned out any or if I've dilated any more.  Also I'm looking forward to going into labor and having this baby!!!

Milestones: MY HOSPITAL BAG IS PACKED! Also, the pack and play is in our room ready for baby.  I have had a few "real" contractions a day that are painful and take my breath away but of course nothing regular yet! We will be term in just ONE WEEK, maybe induced in 3 and we are due in ONLY FOUR WEEKS! Also, the tracker up top has now moved to the NINTH MONTH!

LABOR WATCH: 1cm dilated, and baby's head is low!  Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and a few real ones!

Can you tell he has dropped?!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about you, but I am FREAKING out to be this far along.
    Woo hoo! Our boys will be here before we know it!! It's almost time!
    I have a doctor's appt this week too {wednesday} and can't wait to see if there's any more progress. Make sure you update us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping he arrives a little early to be your Christmas baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across your blog through a friends!!
    It made me excited to see this- last year at this time I was pregnant and had our little guy on Dec 22nd, now we are ready to celebrate his 1st Birthday :) SO EXCITING!!
    At this time last year I was getting my hospital bag ready etc. It all went way different than expected - it went GREAT!!
    If you would like to chat here's my email
    antandkels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete