Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so much and consider myself so lucky for all of the blessings in my life.

Today was a bit emotional for me.  I woke up this morning after a pretty restless night and noticed that I wasn't feeling Truitt move much...  I debated on going in to the hospital but I'd start to count kicks and he'd finally start moving.  It just wasn't the frequency and intensity I am used to.  Anyway, that had me on edge and I got so upset with E that I busted out crying twice... Once over green beans, and once because of whipped cream.  It was bad.  Then E's family kept telling me how swollen my feet were and they aren't swollen at all! I just have short pudgy toes!  Haha, I recovered nicely though and Mr Man has been moving up a storm inside my belly!  I'm back to work in the morning while E is deer hunting and then I'm coming home and planning on doing some serious organizing.  This morning I counted and this kid has 23 Newborn onesies and 75 0-3month onesies!   That's not including any of the outfits we have hanging- strictly onesies that are folded in his drawers. Most of them are hand-me-downs but hopefully it'll cut down on how often we need to do laundry!  I had 6-9 months and smaller in his dresser but now have to take out the 3-6 and 6-9 stuff to make room for all the little stuff!

2 comments:

  1. The worry never ends, does it? Glad he got to dancin in there. Wow, that is a lot of onsies. You should be able to go a while between laundry loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's A LOT of onsies lol, and yes we have the same swing, i put it up last night, took me about 2 hours (I'm very slow) but it's very easy instructions. OMG we're so close, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete