Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Shower favorites!

First is something I got in the mail last week so not really from the baby shower.  It is a handmade blanket from my dear bloggy friend Amber.  It means so much to me that she thought of us and made something so heartfelt for Truitt!
Photobucket


The envelope from a co-worker made me choke up.  I know it's simple but it really made me realize how much our life is about to change!
Photobucket


Personalized Camo Blanket... will be perfect for bundling our winter baby!
Photobucket

Personalized "Lovey"
Photobucket


All of these are made by one of my best friend's mother.  I love them all so much but the diaper bag is my favorite!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As you can tell... I love personalized things :)  I got so much great stuff but these are extra special so I had to share them with you!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to do a post about the quilts that aaron's stepmother made for Elliot. They are GORGEOUS! But, I'm visiting with my mom this week and left them at my dad's. Darn.
    LOVE THOSE BIBS & BURPCLOTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely things. T will be stylin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that cute stuff! And you posted a picture of my blanket too! Wow, I feel honored! Your little man is already loved by many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what great items and how sweet that they personalized it all!

    ReplyDelete